My first week of work is over. Tonight I am pretty tired. Today wasn't a really busy day, but it felt much longer than the other days. I am really loving it though. I love to be at the hospital, especially in the ER. I have seem some really sad things but for the most part I think it is just so interesting to be there. I like my actual job too, I like how I get to be the one to greet people and I get to go into their rooms and talk to them but I don't have any of the responsibility or stress of the doctors and nurses. All of my co-workers are friendly and easy to get along with. So I am really enjoying it, especially now that I am getting into the routine of it. I feel really blessed.
2 comments:
That does sound like a cool job - I would love something like that, too. I'm so glad that you like it!
Im so glad you like it there!
Post a Comment