Monday, February 4, 2013

I am extremely sad right now. My Kindle broke this morning. I was watching Thomas and I was reading my Kindle and I put it down so I could pick Thomas up and then we sat down on it and it broke. I don't know how to live without a Kindle. I can't afford to buy a new one right now, there are a million things I need before I can get a new Kindle. Sad day.

4 comments:

Grandma Bailey said...

Oh No! I am so sorry! I know how you feel. I don't know how I would live without my Kindle. Love you.

Julianna said...

I am so so sorry!

Cari said...

Oh how awful! I'm so so sorry!

EKNC said...

Wow Annie, February 4th is the day I realized my Kindle was lost somewhere in Albuquerque!!! It's gone forever, and it is so so sad! What bad luck we've had :( I'm sorry your Kindle broke!!