The last few weeks have been nice. Tina and Mom and Dad all came to San Antonio to visit. Last night Carianne and Carl and their kids came to visit and we went out to dinner. It was so so so fun to hear all about their trip to Disney World. It made me miss Disneyland and it made me really want to visit Disney World. I'm so glad they had such a great time.
Today I went to my last orientation day for nursing school. School starts Jan 2. I can't believe I am officially a student nurse! Tomorrow I am flying to Utah for a week. Mom already gave me my present because what I needed most was a bed. She got me this awesome bed that can fold up but looks so nice. I love it so much, I especially love that it is big enough for a full size bed but still looks good with a twin mattress so I can use what I have now but upgrade to a bigger bed in the future. I have been needle tatting snowflakes the last few days, I really like how some of them turned out.
 |
| My bed |
 |
| This is the patch that goes on my scrubs |
 |
| Snowflakes |
4 comments:
I'm going to miss you at Christmas time.
I didn't send your Christmas present to Utah because I haven't finished Julianna's yet. I will sent both yours and hers to TX.
It was so wonderful seeing you! Love you!
Those snowflakes are so beautiful!! I've never heard of needle tatting but I have to look it up, it looks awesome :) Have a great Christmas Annie, I love you!
Post a Comment