Sunday, October 21, 2012

Big changes

I have exciting things happening. I got accepted into the Baptist Health System's RN program in San Antonio, I will be starting nursing school there in January. Also a few days before that happened I got a job in San Antonio as a substitute teacher for NEISD, the school district I was in for K-12. So I am moving to San Antonio!! Yay! I am very happy about how all of this is falling into place. I can't wait to live by Julianna and to not be in Utah for the winter. I'm excited to actually be starting nursing school, it always felt like an impossible and distant thing and now it is happening.

3 comments:

Julianna said...

I was just picking up my phone tot text you to blog! I can't wait for you to come!!! I am so excited for you.

Cari said...

Congratulations! That is so great!!!

EKNC said...

Yay!!! That is amazing! I'm so happy for you! AND it's another reason WE should move back as soon as possible :)