Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I can't sleep so I am going to do Heidi's best of 2010:

Movie: Definitely Ramona and Beezus, I LOVED that movie!!

TV: It's a tie with Biggest Loser and Project Runway. Although I am still very upset with the winner from Project Runway. And sad that it might not come on anymore.

Book: The Scarlet Pimpernel, I can't believe I had never read it before. Thanks Pam! Julianna gave me El Dorado for Christmas and I am currently reading it and loving it as well.

Music: Mindy Gledhill's newest CD Anchor. Loved her concert and love the music. Plus it's pretty neat that she is in our ward.

Food: This is harder, but I like our California Pizza Kitchen cookbook Tuesday night Pizza nights.

Trip: Nauvoo, no question. It was such a wonderful, amazing, spiritual trip for our whole family and I really want to do it again someday.

Games: We got three awesome games for Christmas, Telestrations, Monopoly deal, and Office Clue.

Everyday fun: Biggest Loser and Project Runway viewing parties.

1 comment:

Heidi Noel said...

It is fun to see what other people think. Thanks for doing it.