Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving! It has been a wonderful day so far, we were able to have so much family here which was awesome. We missed all of the rest who are spread out all over and we were thinking of you. I love the picture of everyone sitting down to eat, even though my head is on fire. The other picture was taken right after our traditional Thanksgiving football game girls against the boys. The girls won of course. We even had this amazing play where we all pretended the ball was under our shirt so the boys couldn't tell who had it. It was hilarious and so much fun, that is probably my favorite Thanksgiving tradition. Later on tonight we will watch Home Alone and then I have to go to work again, all night. It has just been a wonderful, special Thanksgiving day.


















2 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

I love Doreen holding Annabelle. Wish I could have been there.

Cari said...

Those pictures made me cry. I miss you guys so much!