Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tina and I are at Disneyland! Yes, we come here a lot but I love it! Yesterday was such a long time driving, we came with two of my friends from the ward. We got in a car accident about one and a half hours out of Las Vegas and I was thankful to know that if we needed anyone I had Heidi close by who I could call. It all ended alright and we made it safely to California.

2 comments:

Julianna said...

Yeah thats crazy that yall had a car accident. I wish I were there at Disneyland. I have never been and yall have now gone three times!!! Someday I will go too!

Heidi Noel said...

Oh my. I am glad you are alright. I am glad you thought of us. We now have room if you need a place to crash! I miss you!