It is my birthday today. I love the day of my birthday, May 1. It's the perfect time of year. Except for it is snowing here today. Of course it would snow on my birthday, of course. So we can't eat outside like we planned. Julianna is making me a birthday cake and we are now going to probably have Cafe Rio instead since it is my favorite restaurant.
Here is a picture of our tulips today, see the snow:
4 comments:
I know I seriously can't believe it snowed...
But it has been a fun day so far!!! We went running and made a cake and we will have a fun party tonight!!!
Happy Birthday!
So beautiful! Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you.
It's sort of funny that it snowed there, because it was 95 degrees here in Virginia Beach yesterday! Joseph almost got a sunburn!
I hope your birthday was super fun!
Post a Comment