Mom, Tina, and I are going to Nauvoo the first week of May. I just finished making all the hotel reservations. We are spending the first night in Omaha, two nights in Nauvoo, a night in Kansas City, and on the way back we are stopping in Cheyenne. In addition to Nauvoo, we will be visiting church history sites such as Carthage, Liberty, Winter Quarters, Independence, Far West, and Adam-ondi-ahman. I am so excited.
Pam visited us yesterday with Dutch, it is always so fun to see them. Dutch is so cute! They are going to come down again soon with Chris so he can get the glass out of my foot. Popi and Doreen came today and we went to the Provo temple together.
4 comments:
you are going on my dream vacation... i really don't like school.
Oh, that is going to be so fun! I'm jealous - I love traveling (and road trips!) I'm trying to talk Carl into letting the kids and I come visit ya'll this summer!
I loved Nauvoo when I went there with my family! It's been awhile though :) by the way, Holly and I went to the temple this week and she was telling me that you're a temple-clothes-folding pro. I need lessons! we should all go to the temple together! we can do a Spanish session!
Well I am in for a Spanish session!
Carianne PLEASE come see us!!!!!!!! That would be the best thing EVER! I am going to hope so hard that you come!!
Post a Comment