Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mom, Julianna, and I went to Manti and Ephraim yesterday. Mom lost her temple recommend (but she found it after we got back) so Julianna and I went to the temple by ourselves. It was so nice. Popi was waiting for us in the Celestial room and that was wonderful to see him. It was so nice of Popi to come see us and be there waiting. We never saw Doreen but they are going to come up to Provo next week to go the temple because the Manti temple is closed for two weeks so we will see her then. I love the Manti temple more than anything, I am grateful I have been able to go there so much.

I have something in my foot, it has been there about 3 weeks now. I think it must be a piece of glass but no one can get it out. I am not even completely convinced there is something in my foot but the fact that it keeps getting worse and hurting means it must be something in it. Any suggestions on what I can do besides going to the doctor?

I watched a movie I had never seen before last Friday night. It was on the Weather Channel and the movie was Joe vs the Volcano. (who knew the Weather Channel showed movies?) It was the most bizarre movie I have ever seen, I loved it! I bought it today on amazon I liked it that much. Totally my kind of movie. My favorite part was at the end when they are about to jump into the volcano and Tom Hanks character asks Meg Ryan's character "What exactly are we expecting out of this" and she says a miracle and then they jump in and the volcano shoots them back out into the ocean. It was awesome!

1 comment:

Grandma Bailey said...

I cannot believe that at some point you have not been subjected to that movie at our house! That is funny. We love you and enjoy!