Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Who are you really?

Favorite color: Black or lavender

Earliest memory: I think it must be Grandma and Popi's house in San Antonio, I remember one time Mom asking if we wanted to go to Grandma's and then playing dress-ups there when the dress-ups were in one of the drawers in the long cabinet thing that is now in Popi's family room.

Favorite Christmas: I'm going to say on the mission, with Ester and Estid and Samuel and Christmas mission conference and the special letters from Mom and Dad and President and talking to my family and not to mention most of all being a missionary, teaching the gospel of Jesus Christ on the day we celebrate His birth, it was really emotional and spiritual for me. Christmas day was actually one of the best day's my entire mission. Even though I was away from home it was my most meaningful Christmas. It was also definitely my most memorable, sitting here I am having a hard time thinking of any other specific Christmas, they all just run together.

Favorite Books: Jubilee Trail, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn and now, thanks to Pam, The Scarlet Pimpernel.

Favorite Movies: What's Up Doc or My Man Godfrey or Music and Lyrics.

What do you collect: Cherry Ames and Vicki Barr books.

Guilty pleasure: Reality shows

The way you would spend the day if you could: Hiking somewhere breathtakingly gorgeous

When would you have lived if you could? The City of Enoch, Mom and I were just talking about it.

Something people would be surprised to know about you: I despise visiting teaching, but as a disclaimer I try to do it anyways.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Back to Spain or to Jerusalem


3 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

VT is so hard for me, because the ladies I teach are not the best at coming to church and literally keep me for hours when I visit.

pambelina said...

Hooray for The Scarlet Pimpernel!

Tina said...

black is your favorite color?