First, we were watching ice skating. Not a chance in the world I would EVER be at the Olympics for ice skating. My strength is not on the ice. But one of the commentators actually said about one of the athletes,
"His strength is on the ice."
That was it. OF COURSE his strength is on the ice. He's at the Olympics for crying out loud! Every athlete there his strength is on the ice.
Another one, the ice skater is skating to music on the ice, obvious it his performance and the commentator felt the need to make sure that we knew it was choreography. He says in the middle of the performance,
"That was choreography." Just so we're clear and understand what he was doing. So funny.
The commentators were also talking about one of the ice skaters performance while it was going on and he is coming up on a jump and they say that he hasn't landed the jump all season right when it's about to happen and immediately after they say that he misses and the commentator says
"And he still hasn't landed one all season."
Poor guy. He still hasn't landed one all season.
The last one is during the final performance, it was the Russian guy. He did really well, he never fell. But I guess he was a little wobbly sometimes because they commentator repeatedly said,
"This guy's a cat, I don't know how he landed that."
I know I am not the best writer so I probably didn't explain how funny these were very well. But take my word for it, it was hilarious.
2 comments:
I told my mom-in-law last night that I needed to write down some of the things they were saying. I'm so glad you did! My favorite was in the ice-skating short program one of them actually said, "His greatest strength is his lack of weakness." Classic!
Hahahaha Annie that is so funny. I wish I could have been there! I love you! And I totally miss hanging out with you and Holly. And they totally shouldn't have made Biggest Loser a "to be continued" episode.
Post a Comment