Tomorrow I start training on the computer system at the hospital, finally. Tonight I watched the World Chocolate Championship from Paris. There were two things it really made me want to do, neither of which were possible in the moment. One is go to Paris. And then I could just take a train to Spain. I also really wanted to eat a lot of chocolate, which we don't have any chocolate in our house right now.
3 comments:
haha... you should have come over here! I would have made you chocolate chip cookies. :
I am SO excited for your new job.
I like your about me but I am sad for our Kitty I hope she doesn't cry too much while she is in the hospital getting de-clawed.
What new job? It sounds exciting, and I'm with you on the go to Paris AND eating chocolate, but - sadly - we don't have any, either. It's so hard to eat right!
hahaha you are silly. I can't wait to see you this weekend and hear all about your new job!!! Oh, and when are we going to Spain? :)
Post a Comment