Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I love reading everyone's blogs. I really really do. They are honestly so influential and inspiring for me. My New Year's goals are literally inspired by everyone else's. For example, Heidi's reading 100 books makes me want to do the same and Carianne's running a marathon motivates me to go work out and because of Heather I want to figure out how to make my own blog background. So just so everyone knows, I read your blogs and they inspire me!

I got a new job. I don't start until the end of the month, but I had orientation yesterday. It is in the ER at the hospital here in Provo as a registrar. I am so excited about it, something so new for me but with so many opportunities. Exactly what I needed in my life right now and I can't believe it.

3 comments:

Cari said...

Yay for the new job! And I'm excited about your New Years Resolutions, too! It'll be fun to see how well we all do with them!

Julianna said...

Annie I am so glad you got that job! It will be so perfect for you and I am so so so so so happy. Plus maybe you will have to work Tuesdays too and we can both watch Biggest Loser later. :)

Heidi Noel said...

I am glad I inspired you. It has been fun finding books and compiling a list. I figured out that I have to read 6 books a month for eight months and 7 books four months. I am so glad that you got a job. Also, I love that you blog, too.