We watched Music and Lyrics last night. It definitely ranks in one of the top ten favorite movies of our family. I think it is my most favorite Hugh Grant movie.
Today is a really long sunday. I was going to go to the student ward today for the first time, but dad told me it started at 1 and it actually starts at 9 so I missed it. So I went with Julianna to Jared's ward for just sacrament meeting.
On wednesday I go to San Antonio! Yay! I am so excited to see Kim and to have Julianna's shower. I am excited to do Kim's flowers. And to stay at the Lamb's. It is going to be a really quick trip but I am very very excited for it. I also hope we get to see Carianne and Aubrie.
I am trying to keep my motivation up for wanting to do a study abroad next summer because I really really want to but it is so far and so expensive. I need to go talk to my advisor about it, I know it would be worth it but I want to make sure that the classes would transfer. Has anyone else done any study abroads? Was it worth it? Was it hard?
2 comments:
I am SO SO SO excited to go to San Antonio too!
hooray! it will be so very,very nice to see you. i've never seen music and lyrics, i'll have to check the library and see if they have it. also, i think the study abroad thing sounds awesome!! probably parts of it would be stressful but in the end an awesome experience.
Post a Comment