Somthing similar happened to me. When I was 40 I had never had a ticket of any kind then suddenly within 3 weeks I had speeding tickets and parking tickets. 2 of the tickets were because of unmarked areas! I had to pay them all anyway. It was humiliating and awful. I am so sorry. By the way - mine were all in San Antonio!
2 comments:
Somthing similar happened to me. When I was 40 I had never had a ticket of any kind then suddenly within 3 weeks I had speeding tickets and parking tickets. 2 of the tickets were because of unmarked areas! I had to pay them all anyway. It was humiliating and awful. I am so sorry. By the way - mine were all in San Antonio!
That is so sad! I am so sorry!!! But now your car is safely here in Provo... no more tickets! :)
Post a Comment