You guys look kind of chilly. Was it everything you hoped it would be? I am scared to go. I have wanted to go since i was about 4 and am afraid of being disappointed.
Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...
Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well: disneycloth.cwahi.net
3 comments:
You guys look kind of chilly. Was it everything you hoped it would be? I am scared to go. I have wanted to go since i was about 4 and am afraid of being disappointed.
I am so JEALOUS!!!!!!!
Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...
Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net
I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!
Post a Comment