Sunday, October 13, 2013
This is Tina and I in front of the Draper Temple. When I was in Utah at the end of August we visited several temples that week after she received her endowment and Draper was one of them. It is so wonderful that she is serving a mission, I am thankful every day that I served a mission. I have been at the downtown Baptist hospital this semester for clinicals and the last couple weeks I have used my Spanish so much. It is great to be able to say I lived in Spain as a missionary and that is why I know Spanish, such a wonderful way to talk about the church with people.
Tomorrow I have the first day of orientation for my new job. It is just the corporate general orientation and it is at the downtown hospital but I will be working at North Central, the hospital in our old neighborhood. I will be working in postpartum and newborn nursery as a tech. I am really excited for the experience and opportunities this job will bring but so scared about working full time while going to nursing school. It was just too good of a job to turn down though and so exactly what I wanted. I won't actually start on the floor until sometime in November and that will be a good time for me to start a new job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Beautiful picture. I am proud of you.
I am SO proud of you! Love you much!
Post a Comment