MERRY CHRISTMAS! Today was a very wonderful Christmas, I love Christmas Day so much, especially when it falls on a Sunday. My exciting present from my parents was a Kindle! It was a total and complete surprise, I had no idea. Everyone I know who has a Kindle has loved theirs and I am exited to join in on it. I think it will be really awesome for work, I like to read at work better than anything and it will be so convenient, I am really looking forward to using it.
I hope everyone had a really wonderful day. I am sad that the Christmas season is over, it went so fast this year. I am looking forward to this week and spending lots of time with family playing games and enjoying time together. Tina comes home this week and I am so excited to see her!
No comments:
Post a Comment