Wednesday, October 26, 2011

We had such a wonderful trip to Spokane to visit Kimberly and Eric. I am so grateful we could go. I miss Kimberly so much, I wish she lived closer.

On the airplane on the way home some people brought their cat in a pet carrier thing on the plane. It was so cute and the poor kitty was so sad, he meowed so loud and sounded just like a baby crying. The people who had him said that he was 19 years old. Our kitty would probably actually die if we did that to her, I don't she could take it. She would have a heart attack and die. So as much as I would love to take a our kitty with us on trips I don't think we will.

Thomas is getting so big but he is so insanely cute these days. Here are some pictures of him. He has been laughing and smiling so much. I keep saying how much I really love to be the Aunt because I get all of the fun and none of the responsibility.















2 comments:

Julianna said...

I love love love these pictures. And it was so fun to go to Spokane thank you for taking me!

pambelina said...

That's always what I loved about being an aunt. When they cry you can just give them back to their mom!