Friday, December 31, 2010
Christmas was wonderful, I am so sad it's over! It has been a wonderful season. Today is the last day of 2010. Next Wednesday I am starting back to school again, for the third time and definitely the last time. I am really scared this time as well, but I am going to work hard. 2010 was a good year, not the best but good. I started my job at the hospital in January so I am coming on a year, and I have been really grateful for this job, I still love it. Even if I don't sleep at night anymore. There were some fun times this past year too like our awesome trip to Nauvoo, I think that was the very best thing. Also highlights would be Julianna is having a baby boy, going to Las Vegas with Pam to visit Heidi for her shower, Disneyland in October with Julianna and Tina and Mom and everyone, and Mackenzie coming to stay with us. So here's to 2011, I hope some amazing things happen for me this year! Happy New Year everybody!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment