Sunday, September 5, 2010

I made it through my Sunday today. Work wasn't too bad from midnight to 5. I think there was a grand total of 11 patients in those five hours when I left, so really slow. I had time to go over my lesson some. In Sunday school I started choking to death and had to get up and run out and I was really wishing I didn't have to teach Relief Society, I did not feel well at all. However, by the time it got to me in Relief Society I only had about 15 minutes left. And I taught about Elder Bednar's tender mercies talk, so it was a really easy subject to talk about and I was so grateful that's what I chose. Speaking of tender mercies, I believe it was a tender mercy that today was as good of a day as it was. It had the potential of being a horrible day but it ended up being a really nice Sunday for me.

1 comment:

Tina said...

I love you.
and I miss you.
and I CAN'T WAIT for disneyland!!!!! I had a dream about it last night. :)
I love you