Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Biggest Loser started tonight! It was so exciting! The only way that it was a long summer is in that fact that it has been forever since last season ended, America's Got Talent was only interesting for so long and then it just seemed to last forever. It is just so fun to have a new season of Biggest Loser! My first impression of all of the new contestants is that I liked all of them. However, the one that stood out to me the most is the girl whose daughter didn't eat or drink for several days because she didn't want to look like her mom. How horribly sad is that? Anyways, I really liked that lady and her very real and strong desire to change in order to be that good example and influence for her children and I think she might be who I root for. Although it is too early to tell who I will really like and who are going to be the annoying villains. So, even if you don't like the Biggest Loser, that's ok, but I do and I am so excited for it to finally be back! Yay for Biggest Loser!! Oh, and tomorrow I am going to do 500 step ups!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment