I also want to say that I am so excited for Dad and Mom and their new calling, they were called yesterday to be in one of the branch presidencies at the MTC. It will be crazy to be able to go church in the MTC again!
Also this past week my mom and I worked on the chandelier that we used to have hanging up in our house in San Antonio. She says it used to be Grandma's. Mom had given it to Carianne who painted it white and then she gave it back to us and I wanted to hang it up in my room. So we completely re-wired it and I decided to paint the middle part black and I bought glass shades for the lights so it's not so harsh and thursday we finally hung it up and I absolutely love how it turned out. My room is looking so great right now, I finally put curtains up last week that I made and I bought a new rug today for it today. But right now it is all about the chandelier, I just love how it turned out. So here are some pictures. Sometime next week I will post pictures of all of my room.
3 comments:
I love what you did with it! How neat - I guess that's why Carl wouldn't let me hang it in Carlye's room! It was supposed to be yours! Love you!
I love it too! It is so beautiful!!! Your room is so Espanola now! Que lindo!!!
You got a new rug too?? I want to see! I love the way the chandelier looks! You have the prettiest room ever ever ever!
Post a Comment