Sunday, November 1, 2009
Today was the best Sunday ever. I got to hear President Uchtdorf speak twice today. First was at the Salt Lake temple devotional, and of course there are no words to describe it properly. It was held on the fifth floor of the temple at 11 this morning and President Uchtdorf presided. It was so incredible and it was a privelege be in attendance in the temple on Sunday morning. So few people get that opportunity to be up there. It was so powerful of an experience and I am so grateful that Julianna and Sara and Dallin were also able to go. We had a wonderful time together. President Uchtdorf also spoke at the CES fireside tonight. It was also an amazing talk, one that I will look back to. Tina sang in the choir so it was fun to see her too. I can't imagine a better Sunday. And I love President Uchtdorf, how blessed we are to be members of the true church and be led by prophets like him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment