awww...I've been there & it can be VERY stressful and very wearing. Hang in there!! Isn't it comforting to know that at least God knows & has a plan? :) When i was in that same place, I found as many options as I could that sounded appealing to me and began gathering as much information as I could. Then I started writing pros and cons to stuff. Little by little I was able to knock things off list myself and then take certain decisions to the Lord. You'll be guided. I know each of the jobs and experiences I had during that time in my life have honestly really helped me in the position I'm in now. (i know you know all this, sometimes it's just nice to hear people have been there before) You can do it!!!! Just don't get discouraged...it has paralyzing effects that keep us from moving forward. XOXO :)
When I had Marcus I had postpartum depression and I felt so worthless. Andy had me write a list of things that make me happy. There were things on the list like reading and seeing my baby smile, but also writing lists and brushing my teeth. Then, I compiled the list and wrote a few paragraphs describing me and who I was. It actually really helped. I still have it, though things have changed it is still nice to do occasionally. What you do with your life should make you happy. So, start there and see what comes to mind.
3 comments:
I'm sorry Annie. I like going to school with you!
awww...I've been there & it can be VERY stressful and very wearing. Hang in there!! Isn't it comforting to know that at least God knows & has a plan? :) When i was in that same place, I found as many options as I could that sounded appealing to me and began gathering as much information as I could. Then I started writing pros and cons to stuff. Little by little I was able to knock things off list myself and then take certain decisions to the Lord. You'll be guided. I know each of the jobs and experiences I had during that time in my life have honestly really helped me in the position I'm in now. (i know you know all this, sometimes it's just nice to hear people have been there before) You can do it!!!! Just don't get discouraged...it has paralyzing effects that keep us from moving forward. XOXO :)
When I had Marcus I had postpartum depression and I felt so worthless. Andy had me write a list of things that make me happy. There were things on the list like reading and seeing my baby smile, but also writing lists and brushing my teeth. Then, I compiled the list and wrote a few paragraphs describing me and who I was. It actually really helped. I still have it, though things have changed it is still nice to do occasionally. What you do with your life should make you happy. So, start there and see what comes to mind.
Post a Comment