i just got back from going to the doctor again for my hand. everytime i go i think it will be the last time and it never actually is. i have to go back again friday to the physical therapist and then again next weds for the doctor. it's just a burn, i'm not dieing. plus the burn treatment the therapist does hurts so much because he has to scrape it every time. and i am tired of it being wrapped, i feel like my hand is suffocating. so basically i am just really annoyed with all of it right now.
this rainbow was in manti. i love rainbows because they are so symbolic of hope.
3 comments:
I am sorry Annie. On the plus side you get to see me on Saturday if you want to. :)
That's beautiful - and I'm so jealous that ya'll may get to see each other - no fair!
YAY!! You have a blog!!! Love the rainbow picture- SO sorry to hear about your hand, but glad that it's getting better.
I can TOTALLY relate to the length of time some visits take in Spain. I remember those all too well...lol. My first area we didn't have much support from the members & it was truly a treat to be invited to eat. Then in my 2nd area (where I served for 9 months...yep 1/2 my mission) we ended up having so many eating visits that we had to start saying no because they took SO much time & we needed to be out working. I saw lots of miracles in that city- it was definitely because of the members & their hard work!
Post a Comment