Sunday, February 15, 2009















i got a new computer a few weeks ago and i love it. it made me decide that i do actually want to keep up with a blog so i think i will post regularly. i've written a few times before but i never really thought much about it, i just loved reading everyone else's. anyway, i think it will help me be less bored if i am keeping up with this.


i still love my job so much, although that is the reason i am so bored lately. it isn't the most exciting job even if it is so wonderful. but along the lines of excitement, i did burn my hand pretty badly this week at work. it hurt so bad i could not scream or anything. after a minute i ran over to the sink and was running it under cold water and my coworker sissi asked in a very calm voice if she should go get adana, our supervisor, and i said yes and then when she went to get adana and told her i got burned and then everyone started freaking out. adana, who is also one of my very best friends, drove me to the trauma center that deals primarily with workers comp. they gave me a shot and cleaned and dressed the burn and that hurt really really bad too. it is a second degree burn covering about a fourth of the top of my hand. i was spreading a curtain over the huge press and i hit my hand across the very hot metal part.
















2 comments:

Cari said...

Just looking at it makes me hurt! I am so sorry! I love that you're going to blog more - it's so fun to keep up with you. I love you!

Grandma Bailey said...

I hate burns and my mortal fear is of dying in a fire. Your hand actually made me sick to my stomach because I know how much it hurts. I love you and miss you!